Friday, July 24, 2009

Ugh.

At lunch. Tried to get rid of it, as hard as I could. No go. I broke one of my own rules. I didn't drink enough liquid. I feel like shit now. Tomorrow is no food until dinner. 'Cause I know "A" is gonna wanna go out again tomorrow. Oh shit. We're going to the movies tonight. Damnit. This is gonna be hard. Okay, popcorn doesn't have THAT many calories. And if we go after we eat, all I'll want is a soda. Okay, good plan. It's okay. No food at the movies, don't finish dinner. Oh who am I kidding, it's Italian...


Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I know I'm not gonna be able to stop. I know that.

Wait. I know.

I don't like it but if I do end up eating it all tonight or more than I plan to, which I already know I will...Urg. I will simply not eat at all tomorrow. Only water and Vitamin Water and Diet Coke. All day. I can do it. It's gonna be tough but I can do it. I can skip out on dinner. I'll go to church tomorrow night and just tell "A" that I ate beforehand.

A liquid day shouldn't be hard. I can drink liquids like they're nothing. I'm glad I'm not like my mom. It takes her all day to drink a large soda. I can down one in under five minutes. Alright. I can do it.

Actually, you know what. I'm gonna hate myself tonight for doing it, but tonight is a free night. It's a date. I want to be able to enjoy myself. Today is a free day and tomorrow will begin a new diet. A fast, if I have enough willpower. Yes. That's the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment