Monday, July 27, 2009

2468

So, I think I'm gonna start the 2468 diet. I need to work to where the 8 is on a weekend day though. Or I'm gonna be fucked. Looks like I'll be starting on...Tuesday, tomorrow. So I can have my 8 on Friday. Hmm...At first I was a little weary about trying something like this but I figure I can't just go and hope I stay under one number every day or I'll hit a plateau. So, I think this will help bring a little structure to my life. Band Camp started today and I was going to go back and help but I slept through the beginning, the marching, which is what I want to go to. I'm hoping that will help with the weight. It should help a little, at least.

I don't want to weigh myself but I know I need to. I need to figure out my starting weight, and goal weights. I'd say because of vacation I'm probably around 170. If I'm higher I will cry. Let's see...I think my first goal weight will be 150. That might change after I go and actually weigh myself. I guess I need to go do that real quick...Wow. Okay, so wayyyy better than I thought. I actually haven't changed over the summer so I'm holding at about 166 right now. Let's go ahead and change that goal weight tooo...146 and make it an even 20 pounds. Gotta go. Got errands to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment